Thursday, November 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a...

FIRETRUCK!
Santa has officially received the message several times that Gage would like a firetruck. Santa Clause will definetly have one at the Winters house this year!
We went to Walmart saturday night and right when we walked in the door there were some firetruck's lined up in the entrance. Gage said "I want Firetruck NOW!". Well that was an automatic "no" and we heard about that truck the rest of the time in Walmart.
Then, Monday evening we went out to eat for my birthday with Nanna and Papa Hoobler and Nanna asked what Gage wanted for Christmas and he told her a Firetruck.
Later that evening Gage had been put to bed for about 30 minutes and I was falling asleep and heard him crying. I laid there a bit and he continued to cry. I got up and asked him what was wrong and he said"I want a firetruck". I think at this point he was just trying to stay awake and would fuss over anything but what?!?! I continued to rub his back and I told him whenever we go and visit Santa that he needs to make sure he knows that he wants a firetruck so if he's good he may receive one.
I never knew that one could dwell at 2 years old over a firetruck for more then a few minutes...it's been going on for days now!

No comments: