Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Week of First


I did get Gage's pictures back from last Friday night when Gage and Racey had them taken. Thoght they turned out pretty cute.
Sunday Gage and I drove over to rural Independence and purchased our first 5 chickens for the chicken coop. When we came home we put them in their new home which is on the island! (Not my idea, let me tell you)

Sunday Brad & Bradley Myers came by on their way to a basketball tournament going on at the grade school here in town. When they were leaving they asked Gage if he wanted to go with them he did! Thats a first!

Monday I had board meeting and didn't get home till around 11:30p.m. so I have no idea what they did that evening.

Tuesday I dropped Gage off at Mary's for a normal day. His nana and papa called me at work wondering if they could have him come over and help them (HELP??) put up Christmas lights in the yard. So that was another first for Gage to go for the day with Nana & Papa. He had so much fun.

Wed. I had a call from my babysitter about 3:30 p.m. and Gage was sick. That's not a first. I brought him home and sure enough he had a 100.5 temperature. He has had some Tylenol cold and a tsp. of amoxill so he should start feeling better before too long I hope. Turkey day is tomorrow!

Speaking of Thanksgiving tomorrow, I made Gage a shirt to wear tomorrow so i'll make sure to post a picture. I got the idea (and stole it) from Chelse. Thanks for the cute idea!


No comments: