Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3 Your Favorite Television Program

Friday Night Lights
I don't like football normally but love this show. I guess the football is minimal compared to the drama in the show.

I've been watching this show since the beginning. I'm not sure how many years ago it started but its been a couple years. I was very disappointed when Dish Network quit carrying it. Then I seen where this show was coming back. I think I missed a season but now it's just a season behind. I actually looked into switching to DirecTV but this change would take away our locals. Locals vs. Friday Night Lights, I know my vote but my husband didn't agree.

My favorite used to be ER until it came to an end. I find though that I like intense hour long shows over the come and go 30 min. shows that last a year or two.

What is your favorite?

No comments: