Sunday, July 13, 2008

10 year Anniversary

Kelli came over Friday evening and kept Gage so Allen and I could get away for the night to hang out and spend some time togather. We decided not to go to Grove but to go down to Tulsa. We got to Tulsa about 5:30 p.m. and started off at the mall. I have been wishing for an anniversary ring for our 10 year wedding anniversary for a long time. So at the mall we shopped for a ring and by the time we hit all the stores I think Allen had seen about all the rings he could handle. So I had picked out about 3 and he had looked at one in Parsons to surprise me with actually and so I let him make the decision...drum roll please.............

I love it!

While we were at the mall I bought some Asics running shoes since i'm trying to jog/walk/run in the mornings. Allen bought him some new sunglasses. After all that we were done.

We left there not sure where we were spending the night so after a few phone calls we found a hotel and went to eat at the Texas Road House. There was like a 1 1/2 hour wait so we settled for Lone Star Steak House. It was very good. We headed back for the night to the hotel around 10p.m. and called it a night.

Saturday morning we got up at 7:30 a.m. (I had planned on sleeping in but we were both wide awake) so we got up and left and ate at Krispy Kreme donuts. YUMMY! We started to head for home and we stopped and looked at a few Yukon/Tahoe's that we seen.

Got home at noon in time for Allen to go to work. Gage and Kelli seemed to have had a good time and he didn't even miss us! I was a bit sad that when we walked in the door there was no " MAMA, DADA" excitement.

It was really nice just to get away for the evening and spend time together. I can't believe our 10 year anniversary has come and gone.
Thanks Kelli for keeping Gage!


No comments: