Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mid-Week

Not a lot has been going on lately. I did get my new Denali last week and LOVE IT! Last night a guy called and I think I have my Trailblazer sold. He is suppose to pay me tonight.
Saturday night Allen and Mickey derbied in Fredonia. Allen won the compacts and Mickey placed 2nd in the full size finals with Justin Manahan winning. When it came down to just the 2 cars left it was 30 minutes before it finally ended.
Monday I took off work early to take Gage to Parsons to meet with a speech pathologist and she never showed up. Our appointment was at 4:15 p.m. and we waited till a little after 5:00 p.m. Then Monday evening Allen and I had a Water Board meeting to attend so Ashley Leader came over to babysit Gage. Ever since Allen and I have come home from Florida I still have a follower no matter where I go. Well, Ashley showed up and Gage was gone with her out to show her our new ducks. He absolutely loves Ashley and makes it so much easier on me. I told him I would be home to put him to bed and read 2 books and we was good with that.
This saturday Allen, Mickey, Miranda, Madeline, Gage and I are all going to go to Hickory Farms Pumpkin Patch. I am excited to take him there. There is a hayrack ride, train ride, pumpkins and a corn maze. Then that night is the big Mound Valley Grade School Chilli Supper.
Allen called me at work today and said we are now ranchers. Ha Ha. We now own 2 red breed cows. One is due in February and one is due in April. I am extatic! I've been wanting cows since we moved there and now Gage is at the age where he will like it to I think.
Thats about all that is going on.
Tonight I have Rebecca Allen coming to meet Gage and I at our house for the Parents as Teachers . I think Gage is on track now with his speech so this program just gives you idea's and helps make sure your child stays on track.
Thats about all that is happening at the Winters household so till next time...

No comments: