Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 25 Your day, in great detail

Today in great detail.
Spent the night last night at Aunt Kelli's.
6:30 a.m. Gage woke up ready to play with his toys we leave at her house. Mom reminds him "the son is not out yet go back to sleep"!
7:00 a.m. Gage woke up ready to play with his toys we leave at her house.
7:30 a.m. Mom turns on Sponge Bob and says be quiet for a few more minutes
7:35 a.m. Gage goes and plays with his toys (Did I mention Gage and I shared a coach to sleep on)
9:00 a.m. We were up and Austin cooked us some yummy pancakes and bacon! Thanks Austin
10:00 a.m. Went to Medicine Shoppe to get my allergy medicine
10:30 a.m. Austin, Kelli, Gage and I are headed to Ottawa for my favorite Primitive Store "Country Living"
11:45 a.m. Arrived in Ottawa and went to several flea markets
1:15 p.m. Headed back for Burlington to pick Allen up from his golf tournament
2:30 p.m. Headed for home
4:30 p.m. Got home, watered the calves we are weaning
4:35 p.m. I went to go get a bale of hay while Gage and Allen stayed home to work on his McCune derby car.
5:00 p.m. Back home and bottle feeding baby calf
5:15 p.m. Headed in to clean the house
7:30 p.m. Needing a break from cleaning the house. Ordered "Casey's" pizza and sat down to update blog.
You are now caught up on my day. I plan on finishing the night by picking up pizza at 8 and relaxing. My son has a pile of books he has brought me to read so we may finish the night reading books.

No comments: